Love sms lovers 13

Love sms messages - 13


In my dreams i dream of you of all the things that we could do, an in my heart i yearn for more of the sweetest person who i adore, but most of all the things i miss is giving u a goodnite kiss xxx

Do u take me 2 b ur lawful txt m8, 2 have & 2 hold in rich quotes & horny jokes, in txt matrimony & in poor signal, til low battery & no reception do us part?

If i could be an angel, i would make ur every wish come true. But im only human, just a girl who's lovin u!!!

I love you more today than i did yesterday, but not as much as i will tomorow

Baby i love you, and everything you do...if anything ever happened, ill always be there to comfort u thru! x-x-x

if i got a pound for every time i looked at u i would be a billionaire by now.

I love you, you love me, in my heart you'll alwayz be, here or there, near or far my love will be wherever you are!

There is a place within my heart that only you can fill. You had my love right from the start and i know you always will! xXxXx

Last night I looked up at the stars
And matched each one with a reason why I love you
I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars

On a silent nite when friends r few, i close my eyes n think of u, a silent nite, a silent tear, a silent wish u were here!

I love u with my heart, my body n soul, this love 4 u i can not control, the game aint over its just begun, i'll keep on playin coz i no ur the one

U r sexy, u r fine, the only thing u aint is mine!

Once upon a time,somthing happened 2me.It was the sweetest thing that ever could b,it was a fantasy,a dream come true.It was the day i met u!

to the world you are one person but to me u are the world!

is ur dad a crook ..... because he stole the stars and put them into your eyes

If i cud be anything i wud b ur tears!So that i cud b born in ur eyes,live down ur cheeks and die on ur lips!

You can close your eyes to things you dont want to see, but you can't close your Heart to things you dont want to feel.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z 'oopz imiss u'

i wrote ur name in the sand but it got washed away,i wrote ur name in da sky but it got blown away, i wrote ur name in my heart where it will stayxx

if a big fat man comes late at night into your room and wants to pack you in his bag, don't worry, i told santa that i want you for christmas!!!