Love sms lovers 12

Love sms messages - 12


Dance like no one's watching; sing like no one's listening; love like you can't get hurt, and live like there's no tomorrow.

LoVe iS LiKe QuiCkSanD - ThE DeEpEr yOu FaLL iN iT ThE HaRdeR iT iS tO GeT OuT.

You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

There's a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when U R gone. Mend me 2 ur side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, wat's simple is true, I love you.

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!

The only love worthy of a name is unconditional.

You are my friend, my love, my forever Valentine.

You're the best thing since God made women.

You're the best thing since God made men.

I don't know how I could have done that thing, when I love you like life itself. Please forgive me.

I can't think of anything but you.

A day without your love is a day without life.

The most important things in my world are to get food, drink and to love you. If love were a movie, you'd be a coming attraction.

I'll love you till the end! And then some.

I love you more than all the tea in China.

When you left, my world turned upside down

I luv ur eyes, i luv ur smile, I cherish ur ways, I adore ur style. wat can i say, ur 1 of a kind and 24/7 ur on my mind!

you can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall inlove with me.