Love sms lovers 15

Love sms messages - 15


An angel asked me a reason why I care for u so much. I told her I care for u some much coz� There's no reason not to.

There are 3 steps to happy happiness, 1 you, 2 me, 3 our hearts 4 eternity!

Each friend represents a world in us. A world possibly not born until they arrive. Thanks for making my world complete.

y do i txt u? its my choice. its my way of sayng i rmmber u. y do i rmmber u? its my choice. it proves dat i care. y do i care? dnt knw, its not my choice but my heart's.

I admit I'll never be the perfect friend. I'll never be there always. I may not make u smile at times but there is one thing I admit I could do. To be the person I could be for you.

If i were a tear in ur eye, i wood roll down onto ur lips, But if u were a tear in my eye,i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love leaves you pain, teaches u until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong.

If had the letters "HRT", I can add "EA" to get a "HEART" or a "U" and get "HURT". But I'd rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U".

U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight, those words run thru my head day n nite, i dreamt u held me n made me see, dat 4ever 2gether we wud be!

1000 words 1 cud say, 1000 wishes 1 cud pray, 1000 miles legs cud walk, 1000 sounds a mouth cud talk, 1000 times ill b true, 1000 ways 2 say i luv u!

If kisses were water, I'd give you d ocean. If hugs were leaves, Id give u a forest. If love were space, Id give u a galaxy, If friendship were life, Id give u mine for free.

Ive got ur bak n uve got mine, ill help u out anytime, 2 see u hurt, 2 see u cry, makes me weep n wanna die, ill b right here, til d end, coz ur my luv & my bestfriend.

You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without.

what if i said "i like you", would you text back and say it's ok? what if i tell you "i miss you", would you go back and say you'll stay? how about if i confess that "i love you" would you ever text back?

don't be too good, i might miss you. don't be too caring, i might like you. don't be too sweet, i might fall. it's hard for me to love you when you won't love me after all.

nvr n my lyf hav i knwn sum1 as spcl as u r. 8's bcoz i can only c u wid my heart...n wat i c is a beautiful prson hu i wont c anywer else bt jst n u.

There are 12 months in a year...30 days in a month...7 days a week...24 hours in a day...60 minutes in an hour...but only ONE like u in a life time.